Thursday, March 12, 2009

HAPPY 5 1/2 BIRTHDAY LORELEI!

Princess Party!
Tea Party Time!

Friends Forever!
Trinity and Mariyah

Sophia and Taylor

Lorelei the birthday girl!



Every year since Lorelei was 1 1/2 years old, I have celebrated her half birthday. This is a tradition I started, probably because I love birthdays so much. Each year I make her a birthday cake, sing Happy Birthday and do something fun. This year we invited over a few of her friends, dressed up in princess costumes, painted fingernails and toenails, and had a tea party. We also had a royal ball where the girls danced and had fun. We had pink lemonade for tea, cupcakes, cookies and strawberries for snacks. The girls loved it and Lorelei loved her unbirthday. It's so cute to see my little girl growing up. She definitely is my little princess. So sweet and so precious. I just love my darling girl!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

and now look you are planning her 6 1/2 party! :)