Friday, January 9, 2009

GIRLS NIGHT OUT!

Me, Arianne, Jenny, Beth, and Jeanne

Every now and then you are entitled to a girls night out! How would we survive days and weeks without a little break with your girlfriends. I am super lucky to have some of the greatest friends ever. They have been my bestfriends for over 16 years and of course my sister Beth since she was born. We have all been through the best and worst of times, but at least we were there for each other through it all. It really makes you appreciate a true friend, when you find them. Since we haven't lived near each other for some time now, I really get excited when I get to be with them. Each one has there individual personalities and each one has a special place in my heart. They are just perfect in every way. I love them to death. So for our girls night out, we went to what else, but, Twilight. I'm sad to say that, yes, I've seen it way too many times, but how could I not take a turn with my favorite girls. So Twilight it was. We all enjoyed the movie and acted like giddy school girls when we went to see it. However, it was just fun being together, talking about whatever and laughing and joking around. After saying good-bye to my girlfriends, because the night was still young, my sister Beth and I went to stay over night at the Marriott for what was supposed to be a good nights sleep. But we stayed up talking, watching movies and just having some sister bonding time. Although we missed our little munchkins it was good to be free and have some fun. Looking forward to my next girls outing with my favorite women!

No comments: