Saturday, December 22, 2007

I want a new blow up doll for Christmas!



Jessie, this one's for you! Since moving from Iowa I've been on the lookout for that perfect house for the holidays. I think I may have found one that topped our favorite corner house in Coralville. I just wish these pictures would do it justice. It is seriously AWESOME! Everytime I pass it, I think of Jessie and I waiting for the next holiday to come around to see what new blow up dolls they had gotten for that year. We were always anticipating Christmas, of course. I now have something to remind me of my holidays in IOWA. This is for all my Iowa friends who loved that festive corner house!

5 comments:

Jessie Riley said...

Craked nuts and Blowup dolls. Sorry... I had to laugh! I love you. I MISS YOU... I MISS YOU... I MISS YOU!

Unknown said...

WOW that cracks me up! that is A LOT of blow up dolls in one yard! for me ONE is too many! I really don't like those things!! Lights and reindeer that is ok, but the blow up things! that is too much! :)

Gooches said...

Belle and i are going to start the Nutcracker tradition next year! i am so excited about it because i used to go every year when i was little! so fun! merry christmas!

Jill T said...

Classic! Looks like you found a good one! And that Coralville house is hard to beat!

Wendi said...

I love it. I have yet to find a house in Cedar Rapids that tops that house. Lucky for you you've already found one in AZ.